2017 September 19
· Sankirtan Babble of the Anjana Suta Academy (ASA) - www.JayaRama.US, an Esoteric Branch of ISKCON, Founder-Acharya - His Divine Grace Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
· GBC Secretary, H. G. Tamohara Das.
· Editors, Tom Brown, Buck White et al.
· Branch Head, H. H. Hanumatpresaka Swami.
· Published each New and Full-moon day.
Still we are in Murfreesboro.
Donkey each evening does a twirl [walk with NGD].
Daytime we work on Sannyasi, ASA, MOE, NIOS stuff.
Our Sankirtan is never enough.
Updated 2017 Sep 21st at: www.jayara ma.us/kd/cal.htm
Next Kapi Dhvaja = Oct 5th (Pune)
Here in Murfreesboro until 26th then Houston, India. We have all the tickets until we get back to Nashville on the 11th November.
www.jayarama.us/kd/lte.htm tells how to contact us.
· Blog-Mail is caught up.
· Twitter.com, “Huber_Robinson”, very active with poems and art.
· FMP – Daily 4.30-5.30AM at Startmeeting.com (SM) [Access number 992 055 489]. SB - Daily Off-line – We are working with the ASA,Bhakti-vedanta Curriculum Development Team, now on SB 7.4. and with the Temple program in Boise (SB 6.25 and 1.4).
· ABC Workshop [Europe] – Monday 1.30PM at SM
· Bhakti-sastri Workshop – Wednesday 7:00PM at SM.
· Hawaii SB Classes – Thursday 11.00AM. Look for “E-sanga.org” on the web.
· ABC Workshop – Saturday 7.30AM at SM.
o Psychology and the Sacred 2017– ART sent us Youtube.com link for the summary of the event. Search www.youtube.com for “II international symposium psychology sacred”.
o Art and the Sacred – Ambika Devi Dasi will help NGD and RGD and us apply the $125,000 grant, Art and the Sacred: A Pilgrim’s Progress. We will start our interviews in ten days.
o Education in Ancient India Book – Sent rough format to Professor but his eyes can’t handle the screen, so we will send hard copy when we reach India.
· MOE –Ministry Journal, Viplava (Revolution), is at www.jayarama.us/archives/branch/moe/Viplavah-170829.pdf . It has receivd A+ reviews! Share it.
o We are still doing hand drafted Journals and mailing them to random victims. Also sending some pages by Twitter.
o Seems we will get progress on the NOI transcriptions if Abhirama Das pushes them in the Blog.
· Wandering Miscreants: Where-ever you go, whomever you meet, tell them about Krsna, “yare dekhe...”. Take a few books with you. So many chances to give them out.
Doing 16-nice rounds daily and trying to get stable offerings for Lord Nrsmhadeva!
We bought a $66 lapel microphone, Rode, for our interviews. Always simplifying our luggage. Of course, this body is ‘luggage’, so in the end lets eliminate it.
…Hare Hare, Hare Krsna… 3.48AM, let’s publish this and then into the bath with vigor and vim.