2015 November 25
· Sankirtan Babble of the Anjana Suta Academy (ASA) - www.JayaRama.US
· An Esoteric Branch of ISKCON, Founder-Acharya - His Divine Grace Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
· GBC Secretary, H. G. Tamohara Das.
· Editors, Tom Brown, Buck White et al.
· Branch Head, H. H. Hanumatpresaka Swami.
· Published each New and Full-moon day.
Hare Hare / Hare Krsna! Now we are back in Murfeesboro after a weekend in Houston. Its Thanksgiving Day school break, so Musa and we are staying over here rather than Franklin to get some association with NGD and family. Houston was packed to the gills – Bhakti-vaibhava, Goswami Academy, Gokula Kidz, Goloka Foundation, lots of very nice individual meetings. Maybe Gopi-radha Devi and Vidaghda Das will move with their family to Houston and work and manage in the new restaurant.
Now we are very focused on the library symposium in Lima in June, and getting ready for 16-21st in Richmond.
Updated 2015 November 27th at: www.jayarama.us/kd/cal.htm
We are based in Franklin, Giriraja-ashrama, until January 4th with visits to,16th – 21st December, Richmond, Virginia. We just bought the ticket from Houston back to Nashville on the 10th April, and if you look at the India/Europe trip you will see the proposed details for our travels while there. Please make your suggestions or Forever Hold Your Peas.
www.jayarama.us/kd/lte.htm tells how to contact us.
· Blog-Mail is moving well.
· Join us at “Huber_Robinson” at Twitter.com for hourly updates and meditates.
1. Full Morning Program (FMP) on-line daily at, 4.30AM, at Start Meeting.com (992-055-489).
2. Bhakti-sastri, Bhagavad Gita classes, with NGD and the Sugopi and Kama-gayatri are usually Wednesday at 7.00PM, Start Meeting. This week is Chapter Two, second part.
3. Hawaii, Srimad Bhagavatam classes every Thursday at 10AM. Get the address by looking for E-sanga on the web.
4. Prabhupada class every Friday night in Boise Temple. We do the reading and talk with devotees about the content, but can’t join because is same time as Friday program in Nashville.
5. Pada-padma - Srimad Bhagavatam classes every Saturday at 8AM, Start Meeting.
6. Lima, clases cada Sabado a las 6.00PM.
7. www.LoftyLearning.com is the Gokoka Education beginner’s Sanskrit course. Sign-up. It is fun. The bear lives in the forest (balukah vane vasati).
8. Sticks and Stones: We are still reading From Good to Great.
· Psychology and the Sacred – June 21-23, Lima, Peru, National Library and NIOS. Magazine Solaris will be announcing the Call for Papers in the next few days.
· NOI – Start Meeting Lectures: Started editing the transcripts, but made no progress this fortnight. Hmmm!
· TPP-Pptxs: Have increased to six at: www.jayarama.us/archives/sticksandstones . We have stopped doing more because no one has told us what they think of them. We don’t necessarily feel super harmony and purpose in them.
Museum Book – First draft of promotional flyer to Dr. Samaresh and now he will edit it. Talked with Bhakti Caru Swami about help from the Kolkatta temple but at first consideration he couldn’t think of anyone who could do book design etc.
Goloka Foundation - Purpose Statement seems O.K. Wasn’ty able to talk with Shyama-sundara Das and the Accountant while we are in Houston, but Rama-giri-dhari Das proposes a teleconference in the next few days.
· MOE (Ministry of Education) – Still working to get the Registration program going for all ISKCON education programs so everyone can see what everyone else is doing. Also working on the ILS (ISKCON Leadership Sanga) presentations for 24th week in February in Mayapura.
· Boro-kirtan – Every Friday night programs and three-hour Kirtan in December.
· Wandering Miscreants: Where-ever you go, whom ever you meet, tell them about Krsna, “yare dekhe...”.
Still struggling to get an exemplary Sadhana going here in Tennessee. FMP daily, robust service, but can do better, especially in the evening.
Ø We learned how to Slide-typing on our phone. Is really fast. Maybe you have the same thing.
Ø As long as you can breathe, you can chant. Our first service is chanting. Let Krsna make the plans, run the robot.
IN/OUT 2015 Nov 12-25
Professional Fees- 0(350)
BALANCES 2015 Nov 25
Cash and Bank = 12,990
Payable = -390
NOTE: This closes our accounting year, Damodara, last month of the Vaisnava year.
TOTAL = 12,600
Oink-itty! Oink0itty, 0ink ~~itty, Ding! The Symposium in Lima is for giving Sita the ring.
2.45p.m. now. We should let our donkey rest, but going chanting, any-how.